Modern slavery statement
Grey Rock Innovations Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://dronedesk.io website.
This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement is a response to Section 54(1), Part 6 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and relates to actions and activities for our financial year ending Oct 2023.
Grey Rock Innovations Ltd. ('the Company', 'we', 'us' or 'our') is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking violations in its own operations, its supply chain, and its products. We have zero-tolerance towards slavery and require our supply chain to comply with our values.
Grey Rock Innovations Ltd. has business operations in the United Kingdom only.
We operate in the web services sector. The nature of our supply chain is as follows: We work with a number of key direct suppliers who provide us with services such as cloud hosting, outsourced business processes, IT software and marketing services.
For more information about the Company, please visit our website: https://greyrockinnovations.co.uk
As part of our efforts to monitor and reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains, we have adopted the following due diligence procedures:
- Internal supplier audits.
Our due diligence procedures aim to:
- Identify and action potential risks in our business and supply chains.
- Monitor potential risks in our business and supply chains
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains.
Risk and compliance
The Company has evaluated the nature and extent of its exposure to the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in its UK supply chain through:
- Evaluating the slavery and human trafficking risks of each new supplier.
- Reviewing on a regular basis all aspects of the supply chain based on supply chain mapping.
We do not consider that we operate in a high-risk environment because the majority of our suppliers are hight-tech, low-labour cloud services.
We do not tolerate slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains. Where there is evidence of failure to comply with our procedures by any of our suppliers, we will require that supplier to remedy the non-compliance.
The Company uses Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure its effectiveness and ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in its business and supply chains. These KPIs are as follows:
- We will contact suppliers to enquire about their modern slavery practices every 12 months.
The statement was approved by the board of directors.
Founder & Director
Grey Rock Innovations Ltd.
If you have any questions about this Statement, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com