Dronedesk is committed to operating in a sustainable manner. We believe that it is our responsibility to use our resources wisely and to minimize our impact on the environment. This policy outlines our commitment to sustainability and sets out our goals and objectives.
Goals and Objectives
Our goals and objectives for sustainability are to:
- Reduce our energy consumption
- Reduce our water consumption
- Reduce our waste production
- Use sustainable materials
- Support sustainable businesses
- Educate our employees about sustainability
- Promote sustainability to our customers
- Plant a tree for every new signup
We're proud to partner with ForestNation to plant a tree for every new signup to our service. ForestNation is a non-profit organization that plants trees in areas that have been deforested or degraded.
We believe that planting trees is a powerful way to fight climate change and to protect our planet. We are committed to supporting ForestNation's work and to helping them plant more trees.
Trees planted: 754
We will take the following actions to achieve our sustainability goals:
- We will use energy-efficient equipment and appliances
- We will recycle and compost all waste
- We will support sustainable businesses by purchasing their products and services
- We will educate our employees about sustainability through training and awareness programs
- We will promote sustainability to our customers through our marketing and communications materials
We will track our progress towards our sustainability goals by using the following metrics:
- Energy consumption
- Water consumption
- Trees planted
We are committed to operating in a sustainable manner and to making a positive impact on the environment. We believe that sustainability is essential for the long-term success of our business and for the well-being of our planet.
For more information
If you have any questions or need further guidance, please contact at email@example.com
This policy was last updated on 02 May 2023. The Company reserves the right to revise, or modify any or all clauses of this policy from time to time. The Directors will be the sole authority to interpret the content of this policy.